Quick, Powerful, Cost Effective, and Iterative
Lets you listen to consumers in the moment of choice! M.O.R.E.™ marries…
- Agile mobile research
- Video logs that capture the moment of use
- Geotracking that captures the location and environment
- With powerful video software to quickly produce impactful highlight reels
M.O.R.E.™ works by…
- Start with a few key questions including one that requires a video answer
- Ping consumers at at the grocery store, gas station, restaurants, etc.
- Have them talk about what is important to them in that moment (We have extensive experience knowing how to ask the right questions in order to get the most valuable responses.)
- We can even ask them to specifically react to your product’s packaging, menu, or other stimuli
Get M.O.R.E.™ From Your Research
This lets you actually see and hear from consumers in 5-10 days. And this first wave of research can be accomplished for less than $10,000.
We asked consumers who see themselves as healthy to tell us how they felt about a specific snack they were eating.
Using short surveys we got M.O.R.E.™ from their answers. Using this simple method we learned:
- The difference of “food for fuel” vs. a small treat and “enjoying myself”
- The importance of the time of day
Consumers who did not focus on healthy snacking had other drivers:
- Occupies time
- Makes it easier to concentrate
- Makes them happy / “takes me to my happy place”
M.O.R.E.™ answers are a starting place
- These key drivers can be used to strategically position a snack
- Once positioning ideas are developed, the next round of M.O.R.E.™ research could:
- Quickly evaluate interest in the ideas in order to direct what might be most impactful
- Give us the option to talk more in-depth with a select number of consumers
- Because the sample size can be made as large as desired it is possible to statistically measure the relative strengths
We help our clients “See the world through the eyes of their consumer”
How is that different than other research firms?
- Deeply experienced in traditional methods and one of the first to use each new qualitative method – in fact, has developed some of these new methods!
- Extensive client list of Fortune 500 firms
- Years of experience
- Including the client and ad agency past employment
- Working with some of the most innovative partners to develop strategic implications
- Frequent conference speakers and frequently called on to help train others in new technology qualitative methods
- A passion for understanding how others think!
Contact us below with no obligation.
We’re always happy to talk.