We asked consumers who see themselves as “healthy eaters” to tell us how they felt about a specific snack they were eating.
By fielding short video surveys we got M.O.R.E.™ from their answers. Through this simple method we learned:
- The important differences between “food for fuel” vs. a small treat and “enjoying myself”
- The importance of the time of day
Consumers who did not focus on healthy snacking had other drivers:
- Occupies time
- Makes it easier to concentrate
- Makes them happy / “takes me to my happy place”
M.O.R.E.™ results can give a quick, accurate answer or serve as a starting point for depth research
- These key drivers can be used to strategically position a snack
- Once positioning ideas are developed, the next round of M.O.R.E.™ research could:
- Quickly evaluate interest in the ideas in order to detect what will be most impactful
- Give us the option to probe more in-depth with a selected group of consumers
- Because the sample size can be made as large as desired, it is possible to statistically measure the relative strengths
Contact us now for your 10% discount.
We’re always happy to talk.
Page 6 of 6